venerdì 30 novembre 2012

Message from SUGIZO for fans!!






-A notice from SUGIZO to my fans

" First of all, please allow me to apologize. Although my left ankle has not recovered completely, I ended up recently fracturing a toe on my right foot as well… This injury occurred at the concert in Nagoya on November 25. The condition of my right foot – which I’ve depended on to make up for my fractured left foot over the past two months – was already poor at the...
beginning of the tour. I knew this, yet I ignored it too much because I wanted to express myself in a way I could be satisfied with. The mistake is entirely mine, and I’m sorry for causing so much trouble…

However, we will still continue touring. This is LUNA SEA’s first Japan tour in 12 years, so it is a truly precious opportunity. I deeply regret that I can’t put on a 100% perfect performance, and I’m sorry for this, but I will devote myself to doing the best I can.

To my fans in so many different locations, please don’t worry about me! Let’s ascend to the Heavens together.

SGZ "

source:
SUGIZO official facebook

SUGIZO Official Site

We wish to SUGIZO to be well soon!!!

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento