domenica 3 febbraio 2013

Shaura [JUKA] -abandons a career in music



August 28, Shaura (ex VII-sense) on his blog had released an important news for fans: the decision to abandon music.
His appearance at the event "The dixieme anniversaire Live 2011 ~ 2013" of Moi Dix Mois will probably be his last appearance.
Here is the message that he left on his blog:
"Goodbye."

I'm sorry for deleting all my posts.

I recognize the difference between the feeling of the present and past ....
So I can not face it.

3 months ago still existed VII-sense ....
I dedicated myself to the end, and after the end of the band, I kept my strength and put all my energy into my dream.


But ...

Firstly, I gave up going to the U.S..
I'm going to the U.S. within a year!
I thought and planned in several ways, but gave up ..

In fact, I can go to the U.S. alone, but I will not be successful alone.
It's just a fight will ...
In short, I lost my coworkers and managers.

I recognize.
In life, there are less than 1 percent chance of succeeding, as I suppose.
I'm used to this situation, so I'm not too disappointed.


Now I usually work and live a full life.
It's not easy, but nobody criticizes me for this, and I can be valued for my work.

This life is very comfortable for me.

I will never return to music.

I'm happy now, so I do not want to end this life.
If I thought that way for the band's activities, it would have been better.
But it was very, very painful for me.
So I could not feel happiness.

I do not want to have these feelings and I do not want my members feel that.
I always took a thorn path, then after that, I'm going on a road joyful.


My dear fans,
I'm sorry. "
credits:jrock radio

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento