domenica 6 aprile 2014

My Dragon: New single with 2 new PV

My Dragon to Release Two New PVs

 My Dragon (Kiryu’s Alter Ego band) made announcement: they will release  a new single.

 Double-A-side single “idol sengen!?” will drop on July 2nd and comes in three different types. 
Limited Edition Type A and Type B will include one PV each but a different one. 

 track lists:

Limited Edition Type A (1944 Yen)
[CD]
01.renai dropkick
02.pokapokan
[DVD]
renai dropkick PV

Limited Edition Type B (1944 Yen)
[CD]
01.pokapokan
02.renai dropkick
[DVD]
pokapokan PV

Regular Edition (1620 Yen)
[CD]
01.renai dropkick
02.pokapokan
03.love me! kiss me! never give up!
04.renai dropkick (instr.)
05.pokapokan (instr.)
06.love me! kiss me! never give up! (instr.)


Here you'll find info on the new release of Kiryu:  kiryu-new-album-


credits: official site & Jpop asia

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento