giovedì 15 maggio 2014

Synk;yet: Info about the health of Ba.Shiori and new releases



Synk;yet are new announcements:

 The first, and most important, being the update from their bassist Shiori regarding his health condition and his hiatus.
Bassist Shiori has been on break from live activities since January of this year to undergo treatment for nodular sclerosing Hodgkin's lymphoma, but as a result of his medical exam on March 28, it has been determined that he should fully recover by April 25. Thus, he will resume live activities with the band as of May 4
This his comment:

"I apologize for the trouble and worry that I've caused to all who have continued to support me throughout my break. I wish I could report that I've completely healed, but due to the nature of Hodgkin's lymphoma - that is, cancer - I can't say I'm over it completely.
I will undergo regular follow-up exams for five years following the end of my treatment to watch for signs of relapse. I'll begin radiation therapy starting on April 2 for as many as 18 treatments, and then I will return to the stage.
Please wait for me just a bit longer. 

~Shiori ~"


On a separate note, the band has also announced the release of their first MV collection. It is entitled [dimension of vision] and will be on sale June 25th, 2014!

This MV collection will contain, not only the band's most well-known songs, but two previously announced music videos as well as three others that are currently no longer available elsewhere!

1000 pieces Limited 
DVD Track List :
01. [Re]:birth
02. Cross of sin
03. Fake out
04. Sacred Symphony
05. 夢人達の旋律 (Yume hitotachi no senritsu)
06. midNight masquerade
07. blessing rain

 

credits: official site & darkestlabyrinth

2 commenti:

  1. Skin Clinic Delhi This post is very informative; I have got my article sites. Looking forward to read other blogs like this. Thanks a lot.

    RispondiElimina