martedì 3 giugno 2014

NIGHTMARE: HITSUGI on tour despite fractures


After the announcement of the accidents of the drummers of the band ViViD and Mejibray ( link)
there is news that even Hitsugi has had an accident.

The news comes from the official website of Nightmare, which says that Hitsugi had the same accident Meto (Mejibray) and reported broken bones.

This is comment of Hitsugi:
"First, I would like to apologize for causing everyone worry and trouble.

On 22nd I was having dinner with my friend Meto (MEJIBRAY), 
and after that we got in to a falling accident together.

We were taken to different hospitals immediately,
and I was diagnosed with broken bone in my back.

I didn't have pain and I could move, so I continued on with the tour as it was.

After I came back to Tokyo, I went to get myself checked again,
and I was diagnosed with 3 other broken bones, a total of 4 broken bones.

I talked with members, artist office and staff, and we decided to continue with the tour as it is.
I might not be able to move around the stage as much as usual, but please let me continue.

Also, I hope for Meto to get better soon and MEJIBRAY's tour to be continued."


credits: MusicJAPANplus & official site

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento