venerdì 23 gennaio 2015

Yeti: Guitarist Yukihisa to leave the band



There a sad new for all fans of Yeti.
From as posted on the band's official website, January 23, it was announced that Gt. Yukihisa Aramaki (the first from left) will leave the band. On the site and on his blog, Yukihisa left a message, which makes it clear his choice  to follow his own path.

This is the message:
"At this time, I have decided to leave Yeti. As we've come upon our 2nd anniversary and finished a one-man tour, everyone has been looking forward to what Yeti has in store for the future, and yet I make this announcement. For that, I am truly sorry. From the band's inception two years ago up until now, I've been going at it nonstop, wholeheartedly, and I've seen a lot.  However, as I started thinking of the future, and wanting to do things for myself, I have chosen this path of withdrawal. Of course, I still love music, I still love playing guitar, and I still love Yeti. Those feelings will never change. I only have a little bit of time left with Yeti, and I will continue to give it my all until the very end, along with you. I will cherish every moment, and have no regrets. Regards, and thank you until the very end. ~Yeti guitarist, Yukihisa Aramaki"

Yukihisa's final performance with the band will be held on February 23rd at the Shimokitazawa MOSAiC, and the show is titled "New Life."
However, the band also announced that they will continue in three the activity of Yeti. The vocalist Satoshi Suzuki, bassist Bikkey, and drummer Naoki Tamura will be accompanied by support guitarists for the next programs of the band.
The band thanks everyone for their continued support, and they will update soon their fans on next decisions.

Credits: Official Site & Yukihisa's blog



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento