sabato 27 giugno 2015

DIR EN GREY: Shinya Models at Anime Expo + My Melody 40th Anniv. Celebration


Shinya (DIR EN GREY) will be Anime Expo's (AX) celebrity Guest of Honor at their Fashion Show this year! He will have his modelling debut exclusively with h.NAOTO onstage, and will be participating with the designer in a Q&A panel and autographing session as well.

Also at Anime Expo, Sanrio will also be celebrating My Melody's 40th anniversary with her first American fashion show! Sanrio’s Sweet Happy My Melody Fashion Show will focus on fashions from the streets of Tokyo in collaboration with Japanese pop culture retailer, JapanLA, and will show previews of clothing inspired by My Melody as well. Japanese Kawaii Ambassador Kimura U will be returning to Anime Expo to model for My Melody's show.

For those of you interested in attending Anime Expo, check out their homepage for details!


Credits: VKH
Credits:

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento