venerdì 18 gennaio 2013

DALATH - release 1st Album (first info)



DALATH 1st Album 2013.2.2 OUT

From Ryuta (vocal):
"We made public on the 25th of December last year the release of DALATH’s first album and

until now we didn’t offer you any information, but for one week, starting today, I think you should keep an eye on my blog~

( ´艸`)ボソ…

This time, it’s the release of our first album since DALATH has been formed , but at the same time with the release of this album we include our feelings of gratitude for everyone’s daily support.

Fortunately, there are lots of fans not only in Japan but also overseas and everyone’s voice reaches me through this blog or through my facebook page~о(ж>▽<)y ☆

I’m thankful because lately I’ve also received letters.



So this time around DALATH will releaase a limited edition of 1000 albums worldwide, that is our plan, so it’s not going to be sold only in Japan, but for everyone around the world, our production, a limited editon of 1000 albums!!

I mean it all sums up to the fact that 1 people in 7 million will be able to get a hold of this CD.

But this is our first album, and it could be called a phantom CD, we really couldn’t provide more than 1000 albums.

That’s why, to those fortunate ones who read this blog now, I’m saying that we’re considering preordering for this album.

※This blog is published on Ameba and Facebook at the same time.
※At the moment I have about 300 registered readers on Ameba.
I have more than 800 friends on Facebook.

Starting today, for one week

I plan to offer information related to preordering at the same time on this blog and on Facebook so

it would be fortunate if you’d check my blog daily.


Next time I think I’ll answer the question that was asked by most of the fans, related to this album!!

Please look forward to new information being revealed♪"



more info, coming soon....

credits:Ryuta Dalath (Facebook)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento