domenica 27 gennaio 2013

KAMIJO's solo debut



Kamijo updated his blog earlier tonight with an interesting announcement . Details are few and the message is brief but we also get a glint of light of Versailles revival.

"I, KAMIJO, will begin activity as a solo artist this year.
I’m aiming for a solo debut release around the summertime; recording began just the other day.
With the cooperation of the other members of Versailles and LAREINE, and many good friends,
I’m coming to the finishing touches of a “beautifully, painfully intense, ultimate anticipated work”.
You will have to wait just a little longer, but please wait in anticipation.
I would like to do my best so I won’t be ashamed the day Versailles has become active again."

credits: Kamijo blog

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento