venerdì 25 ottobre 2013

UWAKIMONO (Tkeru project): 「I 狂 U」Special Teaser Movie

SuG

"UWAKIMONO" is a solo project of SuG vocalist Takeru.
Cheating on his main project SuG, he has created the greatest and craziest mini-album "I 狂 U" through collaboration with various creators!
The album will be released on November 20, and teaser footage has been released!
The music video of "I 狂 U" will be released on November 2.
It will be released in advance on November 6 on iTunes!

Limited Edition / PCCA.03929 / ¥ 6,900
[Special order BOX specifications]
 Takeru original design T-shirt
- (Included with the Limited Edition content will be the same.) CD
· Blu-ray
Music video "I 狂 U" (Original Ver.)
Music video "I 狂 U" (Another Ver.)
Making the video
· Original booklet
· Flirt live entry ticket

Regular Edition (CD Only) / PCCA.03930 / ¥ 1,800
[Collecting music]
M1.I 狂 U
M2.忘却の空
M3.undermine
M4.愛の妙理
M5.96 
M6.rise and fall





credits:sug-web.jp/uwakimono

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento