giovedì 9 gennaio 2014

Synk;yet: Bassist Shiori Admitted to Hospital


Important announcement from Synk;yet

In early November of last year, bassist Shiori said that he wasn't feeling well. After a period of hospitalization and exams, it was found that he was suffering the early stages of nodular sclerosis (Hodgkin's lymphoma).
He will be admitted to the hospital to begin treatment and recovery beginning January 27. He will be hospitalized for about half a month to one month, and he will continue to visit the hospital after release for regular treatments for about half a year.

Synk;yet will continue its activities with the remaining four members while Shiori is hospitalized. After he is released, his participation in live shows will depend on his physical condition.

We apologize to the fans who have been looking forward to seeing the band, and we ask for your patience and understanding during this time.

The members of Synk;yet and Starwave Records Co., Ltd.

----------
I'm sure many people are surprised by this sudden announcement, and I apologize for causing everyone to worry.

Since my condition was diagnosed, I have consulted countless times with the other members, with the label president Kiwamu, and with my family, and decided to undergo early treatment for the sake of my own future as well as the future of the band.

I will give all my attention to treatment and recovery so that I can return to the stage and see all of you again as soon as possible. Please wait for me until then.

My disease, nodular sclerosing Hodgkin's lymphoma, is a rare form that only accounts for 5% of malignant lymphoma cases. I plan to update my blog and other personal accounts throughout the treatment process to give some hope to others who suffer from this disease.

Synk;yet will carry on with only four members while I'm away, but please continue to cheer for them as you would for all five of us.

Shiori


credits:official site

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento