giovedì 25 settembre 2014

BLACK LINE: Disband


On May, the Black Line were back in business and they even releasing a new EP in June, but unfortunately now comes some sad news for fans.

Mikaru, via his facebook page,  made ​​the announcement of the dissolution of the Black Line.
The news was announced on the official website with the date of their last live: 

  FINAL ONE-MAN SHOW 
[GOOD BYE BLACKERS]
December 16 at Otsuka Deepa 

This is message of Mikaru:
"I'm sorry in the sad announcement. 
It was decided to discuss the band. 
I wanted to keep the black line. 
World of the black line, songs, members. I like all. 
But it wasn't possible unfortunately. 
It's very sad.
You only live once. 
For me, even for them, there is a dream for each. 
I respect them, they respect me. 
We are very good friends. 
Black line and Dio is family to me. Forever.
Songs and memories are my treasure. 
And everyone.
Thank you for your support the black line.
Please watch over their activities in the future."

This is the comment left by Syu short, he is sorry for the news:

"Really sorry .. 
I could not keep promise with you ..."

They also released messages in their blog:
Syu blog
Jun blog
Yudai blog


credits:official site





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento