giovedì 30 ottobre 2014

SCREW: RUI leave the band (Uptade Messages)

 
Afeter the reales of new album "PSYCHO MONSTERS" ther is another news 
that which concerns RUI (Ba).

In fact RUI, that worked with the band from 2010, decided to leave the band to pursue his carrier 
as a fashion designer, dream he had for a long time. 
So he wanted to follow his old dreams, and not because of any kind quarrels between the members,
 for this he will end all his musical activities and that the decision. 
RUI will leave SCREW after their live concert at AiiA Theater Tokyo (2014/12/28).

News that can reassure the fans is that thhe band will continues their activities with only 4 members.

So please continue to support the SCREW and RUI in his future project!

MESSAGES

To all who support SCREW,
Our bassist Rui, who has been one of our members since 2010, will leave the band in order to focus on fashion design after graduating from his career in music.
After the members of SCREW and staff talked again and again, we decided to accept Rui's heart and support his new path.
We are sorry for making the announcement in such a short notice, but we will continue our activity as the five of us until our performance on December 28 at AiiA Theater Tokyo in Shibuya.
We regret to part with him, as he has shared good and bad times with us, but we will cherish our limited time with him more than ever.
We will take different paths with Rui, and we will continue our activities with just the four of us, but we would be glad if could keep on supporting us.
SCREW
Byo, Kazuki, Manabu, Jin

――――――――――――――――――――――

To all who love SCREW,
In this spring, I had a time thinking about the rest of my life and the way of facing musical activities.
I talked with my band members for many months and took my time with my decision. After that period of time, and after thinking carefully about my life in the future, I decided to take a new path.
I decided to put an end to days I spend with SCREW and the days I lived together with SCREW on December 28th.
It is not because of disagreements between the band members and me, so I will really miss them, but I decided to challenge what I want to do in the future because people around me supported me with my decision.
I'm not sure if it's the right time to say this now, but I'd like to pursue my dream to be a fashion designer which I have always been interested in.
I'm very grateful for the members, our manager, our company president and other staff members, who understood my thoughts and feelings and supported me.
Just because things turned out like this does not mean that I am not motivated anymore, so I will do my best and enjoy playing more than ever on the upcoming concert in Taiwan and the one-man tour starts on September 13th.
I'm really happy that I met and worked together with the band members, Byo, Kazuki, Manabu, Jin.
I would like to support them as a fan of SCREW in the future.
Finally, let me express my heartfelt appreciation once again to the staff members, all persons concerned, and all of our fans who support us! Thanks for the dreamy and happy days in this band.
I will put my heart into each and every one of my works until December 28, so I hope you will keep on supporting me until my last day here.
SCREW Rui


Credts: screw official

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento