mercoledì 12 dicembre 2012

Alice Nine: unexpected accident for TORA

First Hiroto, and now Tora

Alice Nine's guitarist was involved an unexpected accident in which he injured his leg. After discussion and diagnosis, the staff has decided that Tora will play sitting down in any performances being held. Alice Nine and the staff apologizes for worrying fans who have been looking forward to the concert but assures that the tour will proceed as planned.

To ensure that Tora has a speedy recovery, they will consult a physician. Alice Nine is grateful for fans understanding.

(C):alice nine staff & facebook MMHVision

Meanwhile, this is the message Hiroto on his condition:

"Everyone, I am really sorry for making you worry.

As the first opportunity to go to Singapore approaches, I was facing a backlash in terms of my body and have been visiting the doctor. Facing the LIVE on December 1st that is coming up, I have been to the hospital to intensely focus on recovering.

Thanks to the trusted doctors and the enthusiasm of our agency's staff, I have mostly recovered.

I am really sorry that for the first performance I am not able to participate in neither the press conference nor the fan meeting.

This part will be made up for by giving over 100% with all five of us during the performance at the LIVE on December 1st. So please don't worry and look forward to it!!!!

I am reporting this a bit late, but the fracture of my ribcage has healed fully!

I will be released from the hospital shortly and will be heading to Singapore just a little bit behind.

I am looking forward to meeting all of you with all of my heart!!!!

Everyone in Japan, I am also sorry for making you worry.

For the Japan-wide #3 tour coming up shortly, I am in tip-top condition, so there is no need to worry.
-hiroto-"

Alice Nine official Facebbok

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento