venerdì 14 dicembre 2012

FENRIL : Disband



They have announced that they’ll be disbanding on February 9th, 2013 at Ikebukuro EDGE. The following message was left on their OHP.
Thank you for supporting FENRIL more than ever.
At this time there is an important announcement from FENRIL.
It’s a sudden announcement, but FENRIL will disband after the sponsored performance at Ikebukuro EDGE on February 9, 2013.
We would like you to understand that after repeatedly talking together, the move to disband was decided by a consensus of all members.
We are terribly sorry for troubling all of the fans who have supported us up until now, as well as all of our staff.
The remaining time is short, but we’ll devote all of our efforts until the end to make many memories, so please give us as much support as you would if nothing were to change.
No information has been posted about their last live, but continue to check their OHP if you wish to attend. They have also left comments on their website.

Vo. 未夢 (Miyuu)
I really feel sorry to the people who support us and all of our staff for this announcement being that of a breakup. I’m sorry.
But we, FENRIL, will pursue the music that we ourselves believe in until the end of the end.
I want to express my feelings of gratitude for the people who have supported my songs, so please give FENRIL your best until the end.

                                                                       Gt. 蓮 (Ren)
Now that I think about it, our time was short. Three months since then. We saw nothing but [what was] ahead and ran for it.
If I look back, it was the blink of an eye. But somehow it feels like a very long time.
There’s a word that I hate. “Forever”. It’s coming before long.
What I noticed in FENRIL. What I can’t forget. I absolutely won’t forget [these things] until the end.
“Gratitude, effort, and results”; whatever I can do, I will do it all to completion.
Don’t even blink until the end; there are a lot of memories to be made in even a single second.
Until the end of the end.

                                                                    Ba. 悠 (Haruka)
After a lot of talks between all four members, we decided to disband.
I’m full of apology for all the fans who support us and all our staff.
It’s really regrettable that the FENRIL that I love more than anything will be no more.
But we’ll deliver the coolest music until the last day that we’re in FENRIL, so I’d be glad if you could look out for us until the very last moment.

                                                                    Dr. Lyvia
I’m really sorry for the sudden breakup announcement.
I really feel sorry for disappointing all the fans and all of our staff.
During these months the four of us have faced each other seriously and talked about what to do from here.
Despite that, it came to this and I am really sorry.
However, it may be selfish that the answer that surfaced is for the four of us to face forward and take the paths that we should have taken before now, but we hope you understand.
There is only a little time left, but I absolutely promise that we’ll finish as a band that remains in you hearts.
I’d be happy if you could look after FENRIL until the end.
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento